OUTDATED --- GO TO HTTP://FORUMS.CRYPTEDEVO.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS!!!! HTTP://FORUMS.CRYPTEDEVO.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
< class="" height="25">
Clan/Server Info
Çrypted Êvolutions Jedi Äcademy Çlan"Server is running on Lugormod U# 2.0.0.0 Beta. 20 Slots in total.
< class="" height="25">
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
< class="" height="25">
Latest topics
» Sniper
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:25 pm by

» Matt app
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 pm by

» NEW FORUM ADDRESS
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:10 pm by

» *** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ***
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm by

» Important!!
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 am by

» CE Dojo Mini Map.
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:23 pm by

» Xavion's App
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 pm by

» Higashi wants you to let him love you all night...
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 pm by

» SKINS
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:16 pm by

» quitting CE
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 am by

» Memberlist
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 am by

» CE in Halo?
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 am by

» KAMINO!!!
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:11 am by

» i might join the server next week
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 pm by

» another map called ZOU [for short]
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:16 pm by

» the star destroyerii
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 pm by

» MAPS
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 pm by

» Guy=Girl
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm by

» Earth Xiles -New Faction?
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:23 pm by

» i cant choose
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:17 pm by

Top posters
mahdi (110)
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcapyeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_voting_baryeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap 
Purple Haze (85)
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcapyeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_voting_baryeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap 
Kitten (80)
Joey (75)
Kyle (75)
The Joker (70)
Andrew (59)
JawanGod (58)
Acid (44)
Eternal (33)
< class="" height="25">
Poll
Which map would you like to be added to the server's map rotation?
Server: t1_danger.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 0% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Server: t1_fatal.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 3% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 3%  [ 1 ]
Server: t1_rail.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 6% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 6%  [ 2 ]
Server: t1_surprise.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 9% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 9%  [ 3 ]
Server: t2_dpred.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 20% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 20%  [ 7 ]
Server: t2_rogue.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 0% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Server: t3_bounty.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 17% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 17%  [ 6 ]
Server: t3_byss.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 20% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 20%  [ 7 ]
Server: t2_rancor.bsp
 20%  [ 7 ]
Server: taspir2.bsp
yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_lcap 6% yeah rhyno is being an ass to me I_vote_rcap
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35
< class="" height="25">
Affiliates

yeah rhyno is being an ass to me

Go down 
+3
Kitten
The Joker
XxMAJORAxX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XxMAJORAxX

yeah rhyno is being an ass to me Empty
PostSubject: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 am

Hey everyone uh rhyno is being an ass to me, for no apperent reason so yeah..... he pretty much banned me from the server for ever and now what? confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 am

hahahahahhahaha gooooo RYNO! lol......:Smile Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol hahahahhahahahahahah thats Ryno for u Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink hahhahahahah thats soooo funny lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.themikkelsens.net/sarah/journal/2008/02/simple-tea-to
Kitten

Kitten

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:27 pm

wth? hes nice to me :-/
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:32 pm

me too lol thats why i laughed i like to see him be mean lol
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Kitten

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Ya... anywayz... hes pretty nice if you actually TALK to him and ask him to stop... And Joker... Freakin Seriously... stop with all the smiles, their getting on my nerves... please. One or Two Is ENOUGH. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:56 pm

fine... OMFG lol lol!

Last edited by The Joker on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I FREAKINE FEEL LIKE DOING THIS FRAKIN COMPUTER!)
Back to top Go down
mikesvampire

mikesvampire

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm

I met him... He's a total jack@$$...
Back to top Go down
mahdi

mahdi

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 am

Seriously, why is (most of) everyone who posts obscene/foul words replace with them symbols? IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! If you have something to say, then say it.
Like, people who replace letters with symbols are dumbasses and should eat *cough* for their misdoings.

It's that easy! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mahdi.us.to
XxMAJORAxX

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Yeah well guess what. He's not gonna stop being an ass because he was born one. Im sick of him. I've tooken his crap for like 3 fucking years and im sick of it. He doesn't want to be to me because he hacked my old clan! he wants to be nice to you cuz he is Afraid of being banned and hes being a fucking pussy!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked elephant Arrow
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze

Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:39 pm

uhhh, yeah...this coming from a person I don't know?
I've seen Rhyno's good side, he isn't all " HAX HAX HAX" every three seconds, I feel as though everyone over-reacts to him being all "OMG! he crashed us!!!" and "I wasn't doing anything, and he crashed!111!!11!1one!1!!"
Just let him crash us, he'll get bored anyhow...
Back to top Go down
XxMAJORAxX

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Yeah Well Guess What, I was talking to jawa and some other member and i brought up ryhno they said he was a fucking 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
XxMAJORAxX

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Btw Get a new logo.
Back to top Go down
JawanGod

JawanGod

PostSubject: kk.   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:07 pm

A) I said nothing, the person you were talking to was PwndNoob, who i dont know. I didnt say hes 10, infact Rhyno is 17.

B) This thread lost all substance a while ago.

C) *LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yeah rhyno is being an ass to me   yeah rhyno is being an ass to me Empty

Back to top Go down

yeah rhyno is being an ass to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OUTDATED --- GO TO HTTP://FORUMS.CRYPTEDEVO.COM :: Crypted Evolutions :: Clan Discussions-
Jump to: